Is this for me?
Is your company facing some of the
below mentioned ‘symptoms’?
As time goes by and the organization develops, the internal and external challenges become more and more complex.
The processes, structure and systems that once functioned are becoming a barrier for efficiency, customer focus, employee engagement and financial profitability of the business.
- Lack of clear Vision, Mission and Company Values
- “That’s not my responsibility!” attitude
- Lack of trust between associates and between associates and the management team
- Low level of engagement, motivation and commitment
- Slow decision making process
- Atmosphere of fear and uncertainty
- Low level of associates performance
- Unproductive working process with a lot of interruptions, standstills and low added value
- The following comments: “We don’t have enough time!” or “There’s too much work to be done“
- Lack of customer focus
- It takes a lot of time to finish a task
- Too many or too few reports and unstructured reporting process
- Working in ‘silos’ – lack of collaboration between departments
- Putting the blame on others instead of identifying and solving the challenges
WE ARE READY! Let’s talk.